I'm manning a booth at Anime Fest Asia!

Heads up people! I've just been recruited to sell goods at Anime Fest Asia this weekend, and it's with none other than the KKnM crew! KKnM's a really popular store in Singapore for anime/Japanese goods, and they're also the official distributor in S.E. Asia for Cospa, a major Japanese entity for licensed anime goods. I'm gonna be selling Cospa's Resinya! line of doll products at the Genesis Frontier booth, plus the Obitsu bodies that go perfectly with them.

There'll be several lovely lasses available, but here's a preview of Tamaki Kousaka from "To Heart 2". I hear she's really popular, lol.


Resinya! Portrait Collection - Each box consists of a molded head and torso similar to fixed-pose statues, with the bonus option of attaching the head onto an Obitsu body and turning the character into an articulated doll (see below)


Mini Costume set - Cospa is well-known for their life-sized anime costumes, and they've put their know-how into 1/6 scale doll outfits too! Every character's outfit is tailored to fit a specific bust size according to the character, btw. (Socks and shoes will also be sold)


Obitsu bodies - Both the 27cm and 25cm bodies will come in three bust sizes: S, M, and L. The entire torso is made of a soft, squeezable material


Viola! Put 'em all together and you've got a quality finished doll at a great price (around SGD150, to be confirmed once I check closer to the event), compared to a complete character doll by other companies like Mega***** or Azo** which go well over SGD200. I can say that on my blog, right? XD

Buying a complete set consisting of: a) one Resinya! Portrait Collection, b) one corresponding costume set (includes socks and shoes), and c) one Obitsu body will get you a sweet discount only during this event. The Obitsu doll bodies will also be sold separately for around $29-$30 (prices also to be confirmed).

This is one of those rare times you'll see these products sold locally, so come by and take a look! I know I'm gonna be browsing through the stuff I'm selling, hehe. There will be several Resinya! dolls on display if you wanna check out the quality in-person, plus I'm bringing a couple of my own dolls, one of them being my custom Akiyama Mio from K-On!

*I should also mention my friend Mori will be selling some doll items under his ShowsDoll banner (he has hand-sewn/knitted clothing and Azone merchandise for both 1/6 and ball jointed dolls) at the KKnM/Genesis Frontier booth as well. There'll be lots to see!

12 comments:

Iwa said...

I'm curious. very very curious. Wondering if there's any stuff I can get for my dolls (clothing and things)

Mizu said...

Come check it out! I'll be really grateful for the company, lol. I'll let you know the booth location once I know the details. ^^

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

super kawaii!!!
love it.

Anonymous said...

I believe I bought the last one....

Anonymous said...

I believe I bought the last one of Tamaki

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! really nice post.

Anonymous said...

Me too ^^ I saw your comment (up above) and decided to post! I love Tamaki (I'm male, before any questions pop up o.o...) and I'm really planning on getting this and "creating" her! It will be kind of like a fun adventure :P...

Only problem is that I can't afford the clothes! Soo... naked Tamaki....... o.o

-eric

Mary said...

She is very cute, I love your post, I hope to see more from your blog, anyway thought this could be interesting I found this website http://www.ThatsMyFace.com/f/custom_doll_head that can create a super-realistic doll heads of anyone from just a photo. Imagine making doll of yourself, your kids, your boss or your favorite celebrity!

Apparently they can make the heads in many scales to fit Barbie-like dolls, Tonner dolls or even smaller figurines like Polly Pocket.

plumbing said...

Well, that's great. I'm kinda excited to see those manikin of yours.

TR-JC / 3D-JC said...

Hi, I mentioned your post here in my Figure.FM post -
http://www.figure.fm/post/en/33253/Maid+Tamaki-chan+cheapskate+doll+owner.html
I am happy with the doll I bought from your stand at AFA 2009. Hope to see you at AFA 2011 !

Dog Containment said...

Such a nice art. Thanks for sharing.

Joel said...

Hi, I was not able to find your email address. I just wanted to point out a broken link on your site.
Please email me back and I would be happy to point it out to you.

Joel
JHouston791 gmail.com